Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hillary's Baby Shower

Hillary's baby shower was fantastic. We had a great bunch of women, some with excellent baby experience to pass on to the soon-to-be first time mom. The games were a lot of fun. The first was to guess the number of jelly beans in the baby bottle. Here is Robin coming up with her guess.



For the second game, everyone had to cut a size of tape corresponding to the diameter of her baby bump. Shockingly, I got to within 3 inches. I think I won because we have been doing water aerobics together every Wednesday for a few months, so I have recently seen her in a bathing suit :) Here is Sheryl measuring her tape.



We played the Animal Baby Name game for the third game. Everyone had a few minutes to guess the names of all the baby animals. For example, Duck - Duckling. I had a few tough ones on there.



Prudence, Hillary's mom, did the best with 29 of 40 correct!



Then it was time to open presents. I made Hillary a baby album, which I will post seperately.



Here is Hillary and her Aunt CeCe with the beautiful sweater she made for the baby.



And of course we had to have a baby at the baby shower. Here is Hillary with Natalie and baby Desmond.



It was a lot of fun and hard work putting on this shower but it is all worth it when you get to create wonderful memories for a friend.

No comments: