Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A few cards...and thoughts

There are three reasons why I have been getting some scrapbooking and card making done lately.

1. I am trying to use up old supplies and paper to make some space for the scrapbooking convention next week. I am also trying out new things to see if I like them.

2. I have a book on CD from the library that I have been listening to while I scrap. It is call the Spellman Files. It is about a family of PIs. It is cute.

3. Lastly (but maybe most importantly), The NJ Devils have been losing lately and I can not take the screaming and yelling, so I am spending more time downstairs in my newly organized craft room. Let's just hope they start winning again.

So, to that end...here are a few cards I made last night.

This one is my first attempt at making an acetate card. It looks neat but does not stand up so well.



I really like the orange and yellow on this one.



Amazingly, I found some sushi stamps from Maya Road. I love them. I think the flocking works really well for the rice and the embossing makes the salmon shine. Mmmm...sushi!

No comments: