Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day crafts

Happy Mother's Day to everyone. I found some time (not suprising since I am not yet employed) to make mini albums for my moms.
This one was for my mom, Maxine.
M cover
The picture on right was taken during our first cup of coffee in Costa Rica.
M page1
The page on the left is my favorite. It is a prime example of my mom's "wild" nature!
M page10.11

Here is the cover of the book I made for my mother-in-law, Kimberly. I really like how the walnut distressing ink made it look like leather.
K cover
These are a few of the pages I think came out well in this book.
K page6.7
K page2.3
And just because I love this picture of us :)
K page10

I really had a lot of fun making these. I also made some matching cards for all the mothers/grandmothers in our family, including Ann (aka Grammy), Lil, Robyn and Nadine.
Mothers Day cards

Now I have to start thinking about what I am going to do for Father's day. I think there might be some high expectations out there...

And coming soon... examples of the amazing flowers Lavi and I walk past in our neighborhood every day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leigh--These are the most beautiful books!! You need to send some of your creativity and time my way!! LOVED the pictures of them. It makes me want to produce something!!! Love, Jess