Friday, May 8, 2009

Mother's Day gifts and cards

I had a lot of fun making these frames for my moms. The pictures are from our airboat trip in the Everglades.

This one is for my mother-in-law Kim.

I used Scenic Route patterened paper and other misc ribbon, buttons, flowers and Making Memories brads. I picked up the frames at Craft Warehouse on National Scrapbooking Day.


I created this one for my mom, Maxine.

The patterened paper is from Tinkering Ink, Basic Grey fibers, Prima flowers and dew drops from The Robin's Nest. I believe the metal flower is from Creative Imaginations (but I might be wrong, I have had it around for a while).

I also made cards for the mothers in our family.

These were created with Basic Grey Wisteria patterened paper and Bazzill cardstock. You probably can't tell in the picture but I added white flocking to the dragonflies....sooo soft. There are also Prima flowers, dew drops, May Arts rickrack ribbon and other misc embellishments.

No comments: