Thursday, January 8, 2009

Dad's digital album



During our big snow storm I decided to work on a "heritage" album for my dad using a bunch of pictures I acquired from my grandmother before she moved. Since it was extremely cold in my craft area (the basement), I thought this would be a good time to get my feet wet on a digital album (one that I could work on in the dining room near the heater). Since it was for my dad, I really did not want to go too crazy with the embellishing, so I downloaded a free paper kit from Designer Digitals.

It was actually a lot of fun and very easy. After I had it printed at Costco in 8x8, I did add a few buttons, glossy accents and some brads. Unfortunately the pictures of the "hybrid" pages did not come out very well, so I am posting a few of the digital pages (pre-embellies).






You can see the whole album (pre-embellishment) here.

No comments: