Friday, October 10, 2008

Week of Me...BOOK

I finally finished the book I started with all of last week's pictures. This was a new experience for me in several ways. I have never really done a book about me, it is usually about others or Matt and I, but never me and especially my own journaling. This was also my first time really hybrid scrapbooking (doing both digital and traditional cut and paste). I created the day layouts and photo grids in PSE6. This was also the first time I stuck to only a few pieces of patterened paper and used them throughout the book.

So here are the details: SEI preservation album 8x8, KI Memories cardstock, Chatterbox patterened paper, October Afternoon Rubons, Technique Tuesday number stamps, Maya Road chipboard letters, American Crafts Thickers, Darice mirror squares, Creative Memories black pen, American Crafts brown pen, Marvy corner rounder, Creative Memories decorative corner rounder, misc ribbon and buttons.

I am sorry about the colors of the photos. The lighting was bad but the white is suppose to be white.













I am glad it is done since Matt is coming home today :) hopefully for good. Now all of you can have a better understanding of what it is like to be unemployed....

1 comment:

Cheryl Wray said...

This is so awesome!! Your book turned out beautifully!!!!

(I saw you mentioned on Ali's blog, and had to pop over here and visit.)

I didn't do the Week in the Life already...but am doing it this week (started today. Yay!).